SteriPen Adventurer Opti Review: Clean Water Anywhere
It’s easy to get clean, safe-to-drink water anytime and anywhere with the SteriPen Adventurer Opti.
SteriPen Adventurer Opti Review
Price and Where to Buy the SteriPen Adventurer Opti: The SteriPen Adventurer Opti is normally $89.95 on Amazon, but was on sale for $62.96 at the time of writing.
How the SteriPen Adventurer Opti Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Many water purification methods have downsides, whether it’s a chemical taste from drops or the time-consuming mess that pumps can be. Not so with the SteriPen Adventurer Opti, which is easy to use, works quickly, and doesn’t change the taste of the water. It also doubles as an LED flashlight, which saves space in your bag.
- Value: 9/10. Water purification can be expensive, but this is a great price, especially if you buy it on sale.
- Portability: 10/10. The SteriPen Adventurer Opti is one of the smallest purifiers on the market, weighing just 3.8 ounces (with batteries). It measures 6.1″ x 1.5 ” x 1″.
- Durability: 10/10. The pen works by using UV light, and the lamp is good for 8,000 treatments.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The SteriPen protects you from diseases like typhoid and dysentery, which is pretty cool.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.